HausofGaGaWVU blog and fan site dedicated to two-time Grammy Award winner Lady GaGa

Friday, February 05, 2010

Lady GaGa gives details on "Telephone" music video and revamped Monster Ball tour.

 

This morning, Lady GaGa did a bunch of radio interviews to talk about the upcoming "Telephone" video, as well as new details on the revamped Monster Ball tour.

In an interview with KIIS FM, she described certain things that will happen in the video.

"The premise to the video is that it's the end of the 'Paparazzi' video and I'm in prison, but I'm having a really good time and I don't wanna leave. Then I'm getting all these calls but I don't want to answer any of them but then I finally get the call I want."

Could the final call GaGa gets be from co-star Beyonce or Tyrese?  Who knows?

As for The Monster Ball, GaGa promises that the new tour will be more theatrical and less concert.  She and her friends are in New York City going to the show, but they get lost and have to find their way.  The whole set up is said to be all about New York.

GaGa also announced that she is currently working on her third studio album, which is set to be released in the 4th quarter of this year, 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please stay as on topic as possible.